I don't know about you, but all of the Shark Week hype got me thinking about the sea creature's surprising donation to style. As a kid, wearing shark teeth meant picking up a puka shell necklace with a tooth pendant for $5 at the local beach boutique. Thankfully, today's variety is more fashion forward—dipped in gold, paired with gemstones or printed on our favorite every day pieces.
Below, the top teeth in Hawaii...
1. WAHINE ROX WHITE SHARK TOOTH NECKLACE
2. BYCHARI REEF SHARK EARRINGS
3. WAHINE ROX SHARK TOOTH PYRITE WRAP BRACELET (OR NECKLACE)
4. MIKOH SHARK JAW T-SHIRT, SIMILAR STYLES AT REBECCA BEACH
5. PURE JOY HAWAII SHARKY NECKLACE
6. HULA HOOPS MAUI SHARK TOOTH HOOP NECKLACE
7. SAMUDRA X BIKINI BIRD BITE ME! CLUTCH
8. TIFFANY CHOU BITTEN 2.0 EARRINGS